Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who Is Kate? Kates Playground Real Name

El ojo - Eye

al-'Ayn. friends: from time to time should open their eyes and remember that we are surrounded by hawkers and tomfoolery. Cross between advertising on swimming and diving between visual bombing, so it's easy to lose perspective. Are we not experts in the art of looking without thinking?


Yes folks, even the teachers tontuna upon us, and tontuna itself is multifaceted. We are sometimes presented as a simpleton robes and glasses upside . The old Rappel, for example, tells us he knows how we are, because it is a giant ball of gas was at a specific point in space the day we were born. I guess being born and, suddenly, making chestnut: Saturn I launches a beam traveling along more than one million miles without bumping into anything for more than an hour, but comes to Earth and I adjust the brain just as Walk out of the party saves, making me more or less silly, more or less violent, more or less inclined to philately, as the time it is.

"Hello, Rappel. My name is Ramon and I was born on June 12.
-Uy, Book a Gemini. You look in their eyes are susceptible to the double truth, the paradox, domineering personality. Your lucky number is five ...
- ...
- ... and in the future, take care of the kidneys. Tell me what you want?
"I wanted to know if, apart from Saturn, there are more stars in affecting my personality.
"Sure, son, of course. Jupiter also.
- Jupiter, too? Wow!
"Yes."
- What about Venus?
-Venus course.
- And the Moon?
"Of course.
- What Titan?
"Oh, no, no Titan.
-
not tell me ... "Indeed. When you were born, you influenced only 14 or 15 stars that I leave the tripe that influenced you.
-Jo, thank you, Rappel.
"Nothing.
- Me I?
"Yes, do me a favor.


My point is: is there not a section of horoscopes in the newspapers? "No one flake? There are, without any good person you can think of setting fire to kiosks, or abseiling, or, where appropriate, Octavio Aceves! Is it surprising or not, if we look with fresh eyes? The only solution that strikes me is the use of violence. Let's get to it.



PD: Serve this post as a tribute to my cousin Pochas, the only person I know that until date has been able to mention the word twice in asshole Pasapalabra .

0 comments:

Post a Comment