Sunday, April 19, 2009

Women With Rubber Cloves

La manzana - apple

-Tuffah. Imagine that you are a Chinese and die of natural causes, but after a reasonable period of time no one has claimed your carcass. What happens then? As is typical: it reaches a scientist, I skinned, I removed the water from the body, replaced by acetone and puts you in a vacuum chamber to evaporate acetone and the gap is filled with a plastic touch the rubber, then you get into a box, I sent to New York and shows you running with a rugby ball in hand. That is what I saw on Pier 17, friends Bodies, The Exhibition . Fascinating to say the least.


Yes, folks, yes, but in the Big Apple I've seen more things, such as rats, the size of a cat, which roam freely on the world's dirtiest place: the subway in New York. I could talk about what it's like to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, or Cleopatra's Needle , the jazz club where I solace much to my taste, or the terrace of Rooftop , where I knelt a mojito by night with the Empire State in front, bright, almost at hand, but no friends, no: I am going to talk about food, because the gastronomic tour I was not stuck feat.


Look at this guy:


This little angel, named Jaws Joey Chestnut, the winner of the last two editions of hot dog eating contest organized by Nathan's every July 4 since 1917. This is the first American who has managed to break the hegemony of the Japanese had won all six previous contests, Takeru Kobayashi Tsunami. This past year, the two were tied at 59 dogs , but Joey won in sudden death to put away before the five puppies over Japan, thus the Mustard Belt. It's amazing, because both are scrubby and are a couple of chichipanes. For my part, I knelt two with cheese and chili. I could have with a third party, but little else, so the highest respects to these great men.

For
Moreover, leave New York without eating a pizza in a position is considered a crime in some legal cultures. Be given to Domino's, man: the best pizza in New York are eaten in Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge. I have no words, no good photos of the pizza, because he was busy swallowing, but go, for God's sake, id.


Finally, do not know if you've seen When Harry Met Sally . The most famous scene in the film is set in Katz's . Billy Crystal is telling Meg Ryan all the women he has been have been very satisfied and who knows why ... these things are noticed, and Meg, good Meg, do this:


The lady in the end is great: I'll Have What she's HAVING . Meg does not know what I was eating, but Billy was one of the delicacies Endino most divine of this planet: a pastrami sandwich , which becomes bloodless beef, put in brine and then smoked, served on rye bread . Well, Billy, okay. Look how wonderful:


New Yorkers continue to count if you give us wandering around, though, for now, I wanted to dedicate this post to Augustine and his extraordinary taste for good food. And food too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment