Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tory Burch At Malaysia

El hombre - man

ar-raŷul. Having given nicknames gustico, friends, and myself have many. Some are obvious and hypocoristic as Mon, Moncho , or as developing a little more, Raymond Fonseca. In contrast, others of them are darker. For some friends I am Porthos (Aramis, thank you), because of reading and shared adventures. Now, how just a Pol Ramon Llamas for 70% of their acquaintances? The fault, friends, as so often, as Freud told us, is with family is what has to be surrounded by Ramones.


At age 10 I got glasses for the first time and discovered two things: that the world was not blurry and my cousins \u200b\u200bwere just out-and-out bastards. They were kids, we go. I did scorn and derision, saying, I looked like Paul , the friend of the protagonist of the series The Wonder Years (no, it was not Marilyn Manson). With that I stayed. Another


newest nickname the Ráyul . If you decide to become an engineer, you can be sure that your college first, then your work, you'll find vast fields of turnips, quite the contrary to what happens when you belong to the world of translation and interpretation. When I was in Morocco I lived surrounded by women, who either called me the Caliph or the Ráyul ( man in Arabic). Still telling me.

Still, the fact is that there is a man in the world that it is worthy of the nickname, not me: Bear Grylls . This man as well, with all the letters, has the balls and marbles, marble as I told you that was wrong with Yuri Gagarin . Makes reports of survival that is missing everything in their mouths. You might then go to a hotel and pulled all night in a yacusi, but I do not: often macho. That is some videos to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bhis great manhood. Let's start



strong, with a giant larva . No wonder They fry them!

Let

a frog . The first bite Must kill it.



Finally, as is reinforced concrete and hungry, is set to catch a catfish without cane.


If you want to keep seeing this in action tiarrón more links: a beetle eating disgusting (These Are Actually edible, These Things! ), biting directly from the carcass of a zebra or recovering a liquid truño elephant. A beast, come on.



PD: and Swiss German keyboards are not QWERTY but QWERTZ! Ils sont fous ces suisses ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment