Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Realmagnoria.servegame.pl

El concurso - Contest

al-musābaqa. Enough. It is time for someone to stand up and say loudly: When in Spain was one of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhich took 50 million Want To Be A Millionaire? , the questions asked were really easy. Hale, as I said. I remember I was watching with my mother and put my head crazy, insisting that something happened that day with that competitor, which had dropped so much the bar of difficulty of the questions and the thing smelled fishy. And look, just that contestant won the jackpot. The last question was What fruit is extracted from copra? of tripe, do not you fuck, Sober?


Finally, I want to thank Slumdog Millionaire for having reminded me that I had to get me this personal thorn, and his wonderful, magnificent, raw and exciting start time with the children of players. Good Film. No I take my head the image of the girl painted blue, dressed in little more Rama ... But I want to thank, really, because I've been pretty cool with the rest of the film. Someone who has been tortured with electric shocks and faces will his tormentor? Well look, I do not think so. That sense of disbelief has accompanied me to the end. And this development of the personality of veleteo brother for no reason? And the progressive trivialization of history, having begun as epic? And the award flagrant vulgarity of the last scene before the credits gymnastics? "Oscar for Best Song!? Come, please. But what I do want to thank the movie is that it has reminded me that there is a beautiful country in the world. India is not, no, off, off. Slumdog Millionaire reminded me Iceland, and how nice it sounds Icelandic.


Blame group Sigur Rós , which makes simple and profound music, pouring in Icelandic (or esperandés ) lyrics as simple and profound. In the trailer for Slumdog Millionaire I heard this song, and I can not show your video, it's great. When you see him, think of stepping puddles going barefoot, drenched, soaked to the bone while jumping, in spinning until the world is blurred or you smile while blood drips from the nose, because of all this talking point:



Jumping - Sigur Rós


Smiling
Spinning in circles
Holding hands

whole world a blur But you are standing.


Soaked Completely drenched
drenched
Running inside
us Want to erupt from a shell.

wind
and outdoor smell of your hair
I breathe as hard as I can
with my nose.

Jumping
With no boots.
completely drenched (Soaked)
With no boots.

And I get nosebleed
In alltaf STEND ég upp.
(esperandés)

fae blóðnasir
Og ég ég STEND In alltaf upp.
(more esperandés)

PD: Lest we are bored as an oyster, another video of Sigur Rós that horrifies in etymological sense.

PPD: Yes, I realize that the title of the song ends in cock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment