Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Genital Tattoo Wanted

La ola - Wave


al-mawŷ. Friends, without eating or drinking, this morning I come to a place where, first of all, I have kept you waiting, then I have played in saving the party is, then I have applied radiation and, finally, I have warned sternly. Damn. Here are the piece of paper that I have given the leave that den of pain and insanity:

BACKGROUND AND ALLERGIES:
No drug allergies.



HISTORY SUMMARY: Very
Male 28 years referred pain in the posterior lumbar region to trauma during sport - surfing.


I say that here have swung a little, because, frankly, what I was doing can not be held surfing, and up doubt that in some cultures, it has the sport .



PHYSICAL EXAMINATION: Limitation
trunk flexion and extension. PPRB (-). Kept exploring hips and painless.

At least the bilateral renal puñopercusión has been negative. Hurray!



INVESTIGATIONS: Rx
C. Lumbar: no acute bony injury.


Acute not, but I see something displaced apophysis of L3 on the board. I think it's the beginning of the end, folks. "This will mean the end of crapuleo, the decline of the escapades, the end of spring life? We'll see.



diagnostic impression:
lumbar muscle contracture.



TREATMENT:
ennatyum 50 mg im.

Lo means im intramuscular amounts to what, in plain, has always said ass.



WE SUGGEST:
Relative rest. Avoid strenuous activity. Local heat in the area. Acabel
RAPID 1 tab every 12 hours.
ZALDI 1 tablet every 6 hours. Request
consultation of Traumatology if not improving control and monitoring.

Here, Dr. I think it has been driven by insulting my youth and my manhood no less enviable, because when I read about the rest, the stress and heat, could not avoid apostille three times as follows: that I know you're not going to do. is what we surfers, that we are rebels took and back, and we see it coming a mile away.

PS Indeed, it seems that the computer does not have accents emergency, and that I have had to put me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment