Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fisher Price Gate Manual 9151

I went to Kiko Veneno

fifteen years ago a musician friend who played I got to break eggs Kiko Veneno. I was in full Hispanophobia state, at least in relation to the music of the motherland, particularly if it was something fairly earthquake. But a song caught my attention, and then another, then another. Soon turned out, still taking my first steps on the guitar, the fifth or sixth song I learned to play in my life was "Josephine."

Yesterday I went to Kiko Veneno, who goes by the sixties, in fetishistic plan to see about someone whose music had been so important to me at some point to perform the ritual of recognition.

And he shit, those who were not know. In fact for me was the definition of how someone can make shit up on stage, how you can not distract you, how to use Castilian as if they were not privileged words, how to peel without stunning.

And no, I'm going to expand on the subject, "Why do you want information / if you use it." Kiko

Garp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment