Monday, August 24, 2009

Televisaobrasileira Online

La realidad - actually

al-Waki '. Hi, folks. As I know on good authority that the average reader of this block is not even remotely interested in the world of acting, I will further discuss the issue much to my taste. For this, I started work at six or seven writers who write in this blog, all black and cream fillings, to tell another war stories and shatter some of the pillars of the profession. Because what you are wanting.


dive into flour: the interpreter must convey the ideas, not words, so faithful, and synthesize wherever possible, to be short and not too much to interrupt the rhythm of the original speech. Beautiful, right? Then tell me what to do when in a town whose name I will not, but hey, we're talking about Cieza - the Councillor of Culture receives two separate folk groups from Armenia, India and the Philippines with the following words: Very

good morning and welcome to Cieza. I want to welcome you to our people on behalf of the council, and welcome also to blackjack International Folklore Festival in Segura. We hope you feel welcome and thank you very much for coming to this festival. Here we are used to give a warm welcome to all cultures. Welcome and thanks for coming.

With my tattered shirt, my pants pirates and my sunglasses as a headband - the interpreter must always be neatly dressed - took a step forward, mentally calculated the dimensions of the room to project the voice well Welcome said. And after a beautiful dramatic pause, I turned to the Councillor to continue. Well, I did not, but I was tempted, I took the chance and added flourishes identic several of my own throughout the rest speech, all of it the same sewing craft.


The interpreter must be impartial and accurately convey the intent and tone of the speaker. That is fine, unless you act as a mediator between on the one hand, a high chief and cross-eyed and furious, on the other, an Indian Gujarat excessive: J

EFE .- (To me, watching me for the good eye and Dramatic Chipmunk.) Come on, look to see what the director says of the Indians, because they are not eating anything either and I do not know what to give.


And O. - (The Indian.) Hello, tell me what the problem.
I NDIO. "Well, before we came, we gave instructions that they might know how to cook our food well, but we have no case and took several days without food. We put everything on a bland white rice, no spices, and we're just eating the fries. Why do not we have ignored?
And O. "He says they're just eating the chips, but nothing else is done as they had said. Ephesians
J-Damn, is that I was given a list products they could eat and I have based on that, but you do not like these guys. I do not know where the hell they come.
And O. "He says that they are respecting the list that you gave them.
I NDIO. "But it's all terrible and no taste. Look, people are not eating, and you, that we do not like throwing food. Tomorrow, for example, what will we do? Would there be any problem if one of us entered the kitchen and tell the cook how to cook things we like?
And O. - what they have to eat tomorrow? Can you get one of them to kitchen and tell the cook how to make food? J
Eph. "Oh, oh yes, and also an apartment in Torrevieja we can give, do not you fuck? (The Indian.) You have to be more European! (to me again.) addition, what the hell, if there is an inspection and there are one weird throwing the food, I fry. (The Indian.) Go ye not starve out there at other festivals, macho! (To me.) Well, tomorrow was responsible for several vegetable pizzas. What a jerk ... Tell him, tell him.
I NDIO .- What say?
And O. "No, it seems that is impossible because there is an inspection could have problems. Tomorrow is pizza plant.
I NDIO .- Well, the pizza is fine, but tell that without mushrooms. Mushrooms. If it can be, they are daisies, just tomato and cheese. If not, look, do we only carry tomato sandwiches, cheese and onion. And the bread that is toasted, eh?
And O. - (The Indian.) they not make them, have been commissioned. (Al boss.) Do you know if the pizzas are mushrooms? J
Eph. "Fuck with the ladies ... I have no fucking idea, make them at the bakery. Look, I ... this is the first year I do this and I'm overflowing, I tell you seriously.
And O. "Nothing, man, nothing happens. Look, said that, if not, I can do that only use a tomato sandwiches, cheese and onion, and they manage. J
EFE .- Look, give them the ass. I know what I do: eat potato chips, right? Then I will pump up chips. What eat tomato sandwiches, cheese and onion? Then I make sandwiches every day and make the ass. (The Indian, marking the words.) they give up the ass, man ya ...! Me voy!
I NDIO .- What did he say?
And O. "Nothing, no problem, you will do everything possible.

could tell more stories that show that an interpreter is to a broken and a ripped up, as when I had to pivot between the interpreter and the interviewer Armenia Thad English TV, or like when I had to dance with Indians a kind of infernal conga to encourage the public, or when the sound check so airy phrases undaunted interpreted as a 58 put me here for low frequencies, more severe in the 2, plus the vocal Revere and more volume on the monitors , or when I had to put my car for a number of Armenians living in Cieza could travel to the festival with their compatriots on the bus, but those are other stories and should be told at another time.



PD: At least I got that Armenia write my name and surname in his alphabet, he hears, it never hurts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment