Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot Socks Circulation

La paloma - dove

al-Hamama. confess, my friends, I am very easy as pie: if any of you want to love him to death and he felt an uncontrollable sexual attraction would only have to give me this coin:


This is a columnar English, a real eight, and is one of the world's most famous coins. Was accepted as payment throughout the globe well into the nineteenth century, and it drew many countries to create their own currencies, including the United States. Himself Long John Silver's parrot in Treasure Island , claws kept Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight! , and even said that the bar dollar sign is copied from the drawing of the two columns, you hear, it's a lie, but do as I do, because the story is pretty. In short, friends, friends, today I want to tell a story of coins and pigeons.


just three weeks ago, I walked solace in the far-away island of El Hierro , with wind-bent juniper trees, their órdago cliffs, forests of laurel and red sand beaches. I focused mainly good food and drinking well. In particular, I focused on taste, much to my taste the cheeses tremendous El Hierro, because it's good fame carried bananas, friends: if there is something good in the Canaries are goat cheese, smoked either paprika or dried. Indeed, from here I announce to everyone (but especially Marigustín) that, throughout this year living there, I have not eaten a single banana.


One day, while others waited by the car, a native from El Hierro showed the house next door and spoke to me at full speed, shook me hand and we had this amazing conversation: Man, hello, how are you, where do you? Hi, nice. As everyone is a site, but I'm from Murcia. Oops, yes? In Murcia there are many pigeons, right? ... took me to react, because, precisely in Murcia, be a pigeon or a jam session means to be pretty silly. And that's leaving aside the inevitable reference to lame pigeon. I understand that you are referring to the pigeon ... well understood. Ah, well, yes, sometimes when I had lunch in the garden I saw the popcorn making careers. Oh, I would love to see that. You know that once I was in the Era Alta, watching races? Look there. And I pointed to a pigeon a few hundred meters, only then I heard the drone. Indeed, the Era Alta is a district of the vegetable gardens and orchards, with 3,000 inhabitants, and I swear that there are many urbanites Murcia neither know it, so double surprise. Do you rear pigeons? Are they yours? Yes, I'm the only one of the island. People look at me like I was crazy. I do not understand that leave so much money on this. Some of my pigeons can be worth a million, easy. Oops, I understand perfectly. I collect coins and also my friends think I'm crazy for letting me money on that. What I said was not out there calling me a funny numistonto . Yes, collect coins? Mmm, for another day we meet, before you go, remind me to give you a gift.


Two days later, when we met at the door, pulled a large coin from his pocket and gave it to me. You told me collected, right? Well, take a gift. God, thank you very much. is silver, old, worth ... priceless. Can not you see that is silver? Man, as well as incalculable ... Four euros at most, pulling from the top. latter did not tell, but I thought because it was a hard silver Venezuela, 1911, fairly common, gastadísimo and disposed within a pendant, coin, on the other hand, I have already in good condition. The fact is that I thanked him very much detail: I love having intra currencies. I'll only ask for a favor. You said you knew the number was columbaires High, right? If you've read this far, know that I did not say that or joke. Well, see, I've ever eaten with them at the same restaurant. Perfect therefore to see if tomorrow morning I can give my details and put me in touch with them to see if I can ever escape the Era Alta. Sure, sure, I appreciate that, imagine: who catch a break in the Era Alta. Then I will do everything in my power, do not worry. And thank you for the currency. The next day, very early, left the island and never seen again. Today, repentance grips me. Today I want to make this man happy. Help me. Do not know some of the Era Alta columbaire by any chance?



PD: Indeed, parrots and pigeons zurean Garren. To see if one day write an entry in the elephant that can speak to bars.

PPD: I can not resist to show you my latest acquisition. Look how beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment