Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Woman Sitting On Mens Chest

El oído - ear

al-'u d n. Hi, folks. In today's post, we continue our strong efforts to educate the civilian population, continuing the long tradition of impeccable social work in this block. I do it for you.

I were saying no, that was an exaggeration, he had no feelings. He called me radical, I escupíais down the street and I branded anti-Semitic. He claimed that I was wrong, she could not feel empathy, which showed no signs of humanity. You know that I was silent, looked away and outlined a half smile. What is hard to be right and you do not create, Cassandra! Well, hotshot, what do you say now? Where are now your bluster? Where your vaunted love of neighbor? Wake up and see reality!: Susan Boyle allowed to charge more than 10,500 euros per minute. I uphold, my friends: I hate Susan Boyle.

Because it is high time someone says it loud and clear. Yes, folks, that cries to Heaven, that place where, at the end of the earth, pour the waters of the oceans and monsters lurk. Why are we going to have to make do with fans? Imagine that you broke the car and you need that fix it in haste and efficacy, overall satisfaction, which would Gomaespuma: llevaríais as a professional workshop or dejaríais in the hands of a neighbor who was a CCC in Mechanics module (for which he also gave him a English guitar)? I go further. Imagine that you need a translation: you call a professional translator or you contentáis with your child of a cousin who spent a month in Dublin? Well, bad example, because that would be done, but you see what I mean, right?

Friends, well open up your ears: let's not puppets, singers and professional hair half dime. Down Bisbal Riquimártines, otesianos and the whole host of silly crush us constantly on the radio and television. Susan Boyle birria became famous singing wonderful, but do not to have heard the same song sung by a professional, a woman who dedicated themselves to that, who knows how to interpret the letter and mourn with the voice? Well now you going to do. Look for Ruthie Henshall and then you come and tell me that you like Susan Boyle. Tell me, brave, that you are very brave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment